At Shakespeare Infant School
At Shakespeare Infants:-
- To provide a very high quality of education to enable all children to achieve their full academic potential.
- To develop our children’s social, moral, cultural, and spiritual awareness including developing their understanding of children’s rights, respect for others and their responsibilities.
- To provide a rich, creative and broad curriculum to enable our children to develop skills, knowledge and talents through a wide range of experiences
- To provide a stimulating and secure environment in which our children can feel confident, valued and trusted. We capture this within our We Care logo.
- To work in close partnership with all stakeholders.