Shakespeare Infant School

We Care


If you have a complaint relating to SEN, please use our school complaints policy in the first instance.

This complaints procedure is not limited to parents or carers of children that are registered at the school. Any person, including members of the public, may make a complaint to Shakespeare Infant School about any provision of facilities or services that we provide. Unless complaints are dealt with under separate statutory procedures we will use this complaints procedure. This policy can be found on or website Here


Hampshire County Council Children's Services is responsible for providing a range of services to pupils and their parents or carers such as:

  • the process for a education and health care plan (EHCP)
  • a Hampshire SENDIASS service for parents and carers of children with special educational needs
  • assessments, support and advice by the educational psychology, education welfare and behaviour support services



For all complaints about SEN education services, please use the County Council’s formal complaints process.

The Children’s Services complaints team will remain responsible for managing your complaint and will be your point of contact.

Put your complaint in writing to the Children’s Services Complaints Team. You have these options: