Who can I contact for further information?
• First point of contact would be your child’s class teacher to discuss any issues.
• You could also arrange to meet Mrs Mills our INCo/Inclusion manager
• Look at the SEND policy on our website
• Contact – Support 4 SEND
• Contact IPSEA (Independent Parental Special Education Advice) - www.ipsea.org.uk/
•Look at the local offer: https://fish.hants.gov.uk/kb5/hampshire/directory/localoffer.page
Who should I contact if I am considering whether my child should join the school?
• Contact the school Admin office to arrange to meet the Head teacher Mrs Skinner or the INCo Mrs Mills, who would willingly discuss how the school could meet your child’s needs.
•If you have a complaint please follow our complaints procedure, which is available on the school website.
Teaching and Learning
Administration of medicines