The school sweatshirt is available from Skoolkit in Eastleigh or online from MyClothing uniforms, and other items of school uniform can be bought from any store.
We expect parents to dress their children in the school uniform to promote the school community and sense of belonging. This includes a cardigan or sweatshirt with the school logo. Please ensure your child has a sensible hair cut for school and long hair must be tied back. Mohican/”punk” type hair styles or dramatically patterned hair cuts are strictly NOT allowed.
- Grey or black trousers /shorts
- White / pale blue shirt, or polo shirt
- Navy school logo jumper/sweatshirt
- Blue / White / Grey socks
- Black or Brown school shoes (preferably Velcro)
- Navy or grey pinafore /skirt /trousers
- White or pale blue blouse or polo shirt
- Navy school logo cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt
- Blue / White / Grey socks or tights
- Summer dress, blue and white check or stripes
- Blue, Black or Brown school shoes (only lace up if child can tie by themselves)
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and following government advice, we are trying to limit the amount of items that come in from home. With that in mind, we have asked that on the long P.E session day, children wear their P.E kit into school - no P.E bags will be needed.
Year R (from Wednesday 30th Sept)
Year 1 (from Monday 14th Sept)
Move it Monday
Year 2 (from Tuesday 8th Sept)
Please ensure that your children are wearing weather appropriate P.E clothes on their P.E day.
- Tee-shirt and shorts preferably blue shorts and white T shirt
- Leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers or Plimsolls
- no jewellery please
- stud earrings only
- no extreme hair styles