The school sweatshirt is available from Skoolkit in Eastleigh or online from MyClothing uniforms, and other items of school uniform can be bought from any store. The school bookbag can also be purchased from here.
We expect parents to dress their children in the school uniform to promote the school community and sense of belonging. This includes a cardigan or sweatshirt with the school logo. All uniform must be named as there is no lost property box in school.
Please ensure your child has a sensible hair cut for school and long hair must be tied back. Mohican/”punk” type hair styles or dramatically patterned hair cuts are strictly not allowed.
- Grey or black trousers /shorts
- White / pale blue shirt, or polo shirt
- Navy school logo jumper/sweatshirt
- Blue / White / Grey socks
- Black or Brown school shoes (preferably Velcro)
- Navy or grey pinafore /skirt /trousers
- White or pale blue blouse or polo shirt
- Navy school logo cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt
- Blue / White / Grey socks or tights
- Summer dress, blue and white check or stripes
- Blue, Black or Brown school shoes (only lace up if child can tie by themselves)
We encourage outdoor learning in our beautiful school grounds as much as possible so would like all children to have blue waterproof trousers and jacket or a puddle suit if you would prefer. Wellington boots are also advisable if it is really wet.
An optional navy fleece with logo is also available from Skoolkit if desired. During the summer, a sunhat is essential. A navy cap may be purchased from Skoolkit or you can simply bring one from home.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and following government advice, we are trying to limit the amount of items that come in from home. With that in mind, we have asked that on the long P.E session day, children wear their P.E kit into school - no P.E bags will be needed.
Year R (from Wednesday 22nd Sept)
Year 1 (from Tuesday 4th January)
Year 2 (from Tuesday 4th January)
Please ensure that your children are wearing weather appropriate P.E clothes on their P.E day.
- Tee-shirt and shorts preferably blue shorts and white T shirt
- Blue or black leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers or Plimsolls
- no jewellery please
- stud earrings only
- no extreme hair styles